1. Finish sanding your 'ukulele. Always with the grain.
2. Tape off fret board and bridge as desired.
3. Spray sanding sealer and finish on your 'ukulele.
4. Install keys,nut, and bridge bone. The nut will be notched to hold strings in position.
5. String up your 'ukulele.
6. Congratulations! Enjoy your 'ukulele.
Home Page | A Brief History | 'Ukulele Assembly Sequence | Constructing the 'Ukulele Neck | Shaping of the Neck and Tail Blocks | Layout and Bending of 'Ukulele Sides and Lining | Gluing Up of Top and Back of 'Ukulele | Sanding and Shaping of Sound Board and Back | Installing Neck onto 'Ukulele Body | Glue in Top Lining and Top Braces | Gluing on Sound Board of the 'Ukulele | Gluing in of Bottom Lining and Back Bracing | Gluing on Back of 'Ukulele | Finishing Surface | Making of Fret Board and Bridge | Drilling of Holes for Tuning Keys | Final Finishing | Links | Photo Gallery
Sam Nihipali & Daniel Yuen
Ho'onu'a-When I Think About You