| || |
'Ukulele Assembly Sequence
1. Join neck and sound box side piece.
2. Glue on side trim.
3. Glue on sound board TOP. Center line of neck and sound box must be in line.
4. Glue on fan bracing and sound hole braces
5. Glue on back trim and braces.
6. Glue on back piece. TOP of neck and top sound box must be in line.
7. Glue on fret board and bridge.
Home Page | A Brief History | 'Ukulele Assembly Sequence | Constructing the 'Ukulele Neck | Shaping of the Neck and Tail Blocks | Layout and Bending of 'Ukulele Sides and Lining | Gluing Up of Top and Back of 'Ukulele | Sanding and Shaping of Sound Board and Back | Installing Neck onto 'Ukulele Body | Glue in Top Lining and Top Braces | Gluing on Sound Board of the 'Ukulele | Gluing in of Bottom Lining and Back Bracing | Gluing on Back of 'Ukulele | Finishing Surface | Making of Fret Board and Bridge | Drilling of Holes for Tuning Keys | Final Finishing | Links | Photo Gallery
Sam Nihipali & Daniel Yuen
Pure Heart-C'mon Let's Go